1, Introduction

1, Introduction

1.Intro-Pict2-TEFL school asks for $

1.Intro-Pict2-TEFL school asks for $

1.Intro-Pict3-Popular courses

1.Intro-Pict3-Popular courses

1. Intro-Pict4-If you don't have $

1. Intro-Pict4-If you don't have $

2. Here's my program-Pict1-You fly

2. Here's my program-Pict1-You fly

2. Here's my program-Pict2-You've got training

2. Here's my program-Pict2-You've got training

2. Here's my program-Pict3-We help you

2. Here's my program-Pict3-We help you

3. Our highlight-Pict1-Have you heard

3. Our highlight-Pict1-Have you heard

3. Our highlight-Pict2-I find you cert

3. Our highlight-Pict2-I find you cert

4. Course Duration-Pict1-Training 3 weeks

4. Course Duration-Pict1-Training 3 weeks

4. Course Duration-Pict2-If you're lavish

4. Course Duration-Pict2-If you're lavish

4. Course Duration-Pict3-I'm sure

4. Course Duration-Pict3-I'm sure

5. Free accom-Pict1-My house outside

5. Free accom-Pict1-My house outside

5. Free accom-Pict2-My front house

5. Free accom-Pict2-My front house

5. Free accom-Pict3-My front house2

5. Free accom-Pict3-My front house2

6. How to start-Pict1-It's very easy

6. How to start-Pict1-It's very easy

6. How to start-Pict2-Get visa

6. How to start-Pict2-Get visa

7. Applicant qualifications

7. Applicant qualifications

8. Compare TEFL BEST

8. Compare TEFL BEST

9. Why do I run it

9. Why do I run it

10. About me-Pict1-My name is

10. About me-Pict1-My name is

10. About me-Pict2-I taught at ISE

10. About me-Pict2-I taught at ISE

10. About me-Pict3-Triathlon & EC

10. About me-Pict3-Triathlon & EC

10. About me-Pict4-Art teacher & teacherthailand

10. About me-Pict4-Art teacher & teacherthailand

10. About me -Pict5-Regent Thai

10. About me -Pict5-Regent Thai

11. Thank you

11. Thank you

วันเสาร์ที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

4. Course Duration & Unavoidable Problems


Our training takes 3 weeks (or 120 hour course), including teaching practice at schools. After training, you may wonder how long you have to wait until a school hires you. By that time, you may be broke.
It's possible if you're lavish. I've seen a few lavish guys in Thailand and finally the life lessons have taught them.
I'm sure that you won't be like that since my town is rather small but there's a public swimming pool. People play badminton, tennis, basketball and soccer. We do aerobic dance, jogging and biking too. Moreover, the cost of living here is very low.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น